Year 11 Consultation evening 2nd February 4.30-7.30pm
A reminder that the year 11 consultation evening is taking place this Thursday between 4.30-7.30pm. We so far have over 90% of parents/carers attending. The meetings are an invaluable opportunity that are designed to allow you to talk to your child’s subject teachers and discuss their progress.
We strongly advice that on the night:
- You allow yourself parking time before your first appointment
- You bring a list of your appointments or screen shot from Arbor
- Add the locations of the appointments using the attached list here. (The appointments may be listed in the main hall but not all are there. Meetings will take place in the maths mall, Main hall, LRA and drama studio.) This list will be made available to you on the night and there will be helpers to guide you
- Stick to the 5-minute appointment rule to allow for a smooth running
- You may wish to bring a folder to hold any departmental revision sheets given to you
- Bring your child’s latest report following their mock results to aid discussions and questions you may have regarding their progress
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you and your child on the 2nd February.
Mrs S Temple