Thank you for your continued support. We are currently running with a significantly reduced staff.
- Please send any general enquiries to email@example.com
- For IT support enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please visit this page to contact company, subject and well-being teams directly. We aim to respond to your queries within 48 hours.
- You can find a very useful Google Classroom Parent/Carer FAQ sheet here
- Click here for the latest year 11 information and links to colleges
- Click here for the latest information to parents/carers.
DfE/school safe-guarding up-date
The safeguarding of our students remains our top priority. If anyone has any safe-guarding concerns or information in relation to our students please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a general concern regarding a child/children you can also contact the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 01403 229900.
Should you have any general questions about the guidance being provided to schools regarding Coronavirus the DfE have launched a helpline for staff, parents and students, Helpline (8am-6pm Mon-Fri): 0800 046 8687 Email: DfE.email@example.com or the latest guidance can be found here.