Dear Parent/ Carer
It is our pleasure to attach the Options brochure 2022 to help you make decisions with your child for courses in Year 10 and Year 11. A Google Classroom titled Options 2022-2023 has been created which your child has been added to and here they will find the Options Introduction loom and subject loom videos as they are added each day.
The key dates for the options process this year are:
- 31st January 2022 The options booklet will be emailed home.
- 31st January-11 February 2022 Online assemblies 9am-9.15am each morning for students.
- 11th February 2022 Loom video/Powerpoint for parents/carers and link to a form to submit questions or request a call (this will be emailed).
- 11th February 2022 Assembly explaining the process for completing decision form (8.50am-9.15am) for students.
- 11th February 2022 Decision form link emailed home.
- 2nd March 2022 Parents’ Evening and the opportunity to book an appointment with Mrs Allison, Mrs Blight, Mr Woodcock or Mr Fuller to discuss the options process if you require extra information.
- 7th March 2022 Last date for completion of decision form.
We are here to help and support you and your child. There will be plenty of opportunities to get the information you need and to ask questions in order to help you as a family to make your decisions. We will send the links on the dates shown above. In the meantime, if you require a paper copy of the booklet or option decision form then they are available to collect from reception.